Friday, October 21, 2005

Yes!!!



Yay, the scales have been very kind to me this morning. Down 1.2 kilos - yep you read correctly ONE POINT TWO!!

Yihar! I feel soooo good, now best not ruin it tomorrow by eating too much birthday cake and drinking too much champagne.

DH left to go to his Mums, 2 hours away, at 4am and i've been awake since 3am. I did my usual 30 mins on the treadmill and i'm just waiting for DS to wake up. I guess it will be an early night cos i'm going to be tired later, but I have to clean my house cos we're having a few people over for a BBQ tomorrow night. DH said he'll help .......... and I say "he bloody well better"!!!! haha

So now here are my mini goals revised from yesterday:

To be under 75kg by 11 November - 0.9 to go in 4 weeks

To be under 73 by Christmas - 2.9 to go in 9 weeks.

- Completely manageable, even with all the functions taken into consideration.

Have a great day everyone!

Bri

5 comments:

Me said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO on that great loss !!! Keep it up and you'll reach your mini goals in no time - actually, you will reach your final goal in no time as well !!!
Have a great weekend and take care - remember to BE GOOD !!!!
Me

Margaret said...

congratulations Bri. That is fantastic. It is all that good treadmilling you are doing in the morning. Keep up the pace, keep up your tracking, you are doing so well. Over 17kgs rocks!! :)

philippa_moore said...

Well done Bri! All the hard work is paying off. Keep it up, and you'll achieve your mini goals in no time.

I hope the scales are as kind to me on Monday!

michelle said...

So now it is your "USUAL" 30 minutes on the treadmill. see how habits are formed. You rock girl. I will just have to call you skinny chik if you keep this up.

Kellee said...

You are a big (not fat) legend! That is so cool! You're well on your way to reaching all your goals - want to reward yourself with a trip to Brisneyland?