Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday weigh in.....

I was really worried about my weigh in today, but I stayed the same, which I’m pretty happy about. It’s certainly better than gaining. Now if I can just be a bit good this weekend I’ll definitely lose next week cos I have kicked butt on my steps this week.


Monday: 10,167
Tuesday: 10,264
Wednesday: 10,071
Thursday: 12,626
Friday: 5145 and counting

AND I’m in the top 50 walkers on WWA! Woo hoo, go girl go!!


For those of you who were wondering about the “Buzz” game I bought (and NO it doesn’t have anything to do with Buzz Lightyear!! Haha “M”) here is a link: http://www.au.playstation.com/ps2/games/b/buzztmq.jhtml

It’s a music trivia game, with real buzzers. DH and I played last night, it was so much fun. I’m looking forward to kicking his arse again tonight (yes I won both games we played last night). Hehe

I highly recommend it.

Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will.
Bri

5 comments:

michelle said...

Playing with DH...good healthy fun. ANd look atthose step counts...you are rocking along now and it has become a habit. I am mightily impressed and plan to wear my pedometer all weekend and catch up to you. So make sure you walk over the weeeknd Bri.

Mary said...

What, not Buzz Lightyear!? I thought it was. Oh well. Will check out the link. Well done on maintaining. You are doing well with the walking, yay!

Leighanne said...

Well done on turtling (staying the same)
That game sounds interesting!!

Kellee said...

That game sounds awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only dork around (only kidding). Have the most wonderful time at that jazz thing - you KNOW I want to be there, so you'll have to have a drink (or five) for me! You'll have to tell me who was playing too.

jak said...

Oh, I've seen Buzz, it looks awesome! Sadly we don't have a playstation. Must convince someone who has one to get the game! :) I love trivia. Trivial pursuit is my favourite, but I love music trivia too. I'm just a big nerd, really! LOL