Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ho hum - nothing to report really

Don’t have anything to report today. The scales are just about back to where I was last Friday so that’s good. I don’t think i'll register a loss but at least I’ll be the same.

Saturday will be the problem. We’re going to Jazz in the Vines (ie read great music, great wine, great food). We will take our own food, just a few biscuits and some nice cheese and fruit etc, and I’m sure we’ll be doing heaps of waking (at least to the portaloos and back! haha) I will try and compensate by being very good tomorrow and on Sunday. I have exercised my butt off this week and that should help too.

Oh, here’s some exciting news – the new PS2 game “Buzz” came out today and I was one of the first in the queue to buy it! Yay for me, had to elbow a few little kids and stuff out of the way but I wore my big spikey stilettos so it was a pretty easy job. They can really cause some damage.

I got the first one out of the carton (they hadn’t even opened it when I got there!).

Yihar, roll on Sunday – it will be a big “Buzz” day at my house!
Bri

5 comments:

michelle said...

so the secret is out...you are just a big kid!!!!

Mary said...

LOL....to infinity and beyond!!! You are sounding so great lately and you are really putting in the hard yards, well done. I hope you have a gorgeous time this weekend.

Margaret said...

Ooooh I was wondering if it was Buzz from Toy Story. We have a mad Buzz fan here. In fact he is asleep in his Buzz PJ's with his Buzz dressing gown at his feet and I think Buzz is stuffed somewhere down the side of his bed.

I have been thinking about getting some PS games, but those interactive exercise ones. I think they are called eye toys or something. Thought it might encouarge me to play / exercise a bit in the lounge.

Hope you have fun with your new game :)

Jadey said...

LMAO you dag - what on earth is Buzz

philippa_moore said...

Jazz in the Vines sounds wonderful! When these kind of events roll round, it makes me realise that summer really is on the way!

Hope you enjoy it, and the rest of your weekend xo