Tuesday, October 04, 2005

OMFG

Ok, I’m really pissed off with myself today and it’s depressing me no end. I used DS’s being sick as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted and I have been continuing this for a week now. I’ve put on 1.5kg on my scales and I’m so angry with myself for doing this.

I’ve just lost all the motivation that I had a couple of weeks ago and I don’t know where it’s gone. I just couldn’t be bothered, yep, we’re back to that again. Sorry!

I’m feeling very much like a lost cause.

It doesn’t help that I had some “stuff” to deal with on the weekend and I’m in a bit of emotional turmoil about that. I just feel like crying my eyes out…..

I need to snap myself out of this or I’m going to do serious damage to my weight loss and I don’t want that. I hate being depressed, it’s shits me.

Also forgot to put my pedometer on today.

I haven’t been at work for a week and I don’t’ even know where to start, I’ve completely lost it.

Bri

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh hon, your routine has been thrown out and everything you'd normally be able to deal with, must seem bigger than what they actually are right now. I think you should have a good cry THEN the best way to tackle it is by doing one thing at a time and don't stress. Just do what you can for now and maybe even make a list of things to do. I hope your day/week gets better. Bad times never last long.

michelle said...

Yeh Flutters is right. Take a big breath. What did you tell me last night?? ;; snap out of it!! Come on Bri. I sooooo know exactly how you feel. Don't let it go on though for 2 weeks like I did. Have that cry if you need to. But then take it one meal at a time, one day at a time and that mojo will come back. I am here for you sweetie. Be good to yourself.

Margaret said...

All right woman. Make plans and come to Sydney on the 16th. Come and take a really long walk with us and we can get that motivation stick and beat you with it. LOL Very very gently beat you with it.

You take it easy on yourself and just start planning one meal and one exercise at a time. Just 10 minutes at a time. You can do it.

**HUGS**

Me said...

Hi Briony - take a deep breath - let it out and go and have a good cry. Get it out your system and then start to tackle things one at a time. You know you can do this because you have done it before.
Keep yourself busy and then you won't have the time to eat those food which put you into this space.
If there are issues that you can't resolve - put them in the "I can't do anything about these so I won't worry about them" basket - don't use up your energy on things that you can't change - concentrate that energy on the things that you can change.
Lotsa hugs to you - hope your day is better today - take care, be good and look after yourself ! You are special - remember that !
Me