Saturday, October 22, 2005

Go Briony, it's your birthday, gonna party like it's your birthday



Yay, it's my birthday!! Happy Birthday to me. My mum and her partner are coming for lunch so i'm madly trying to tidy the house up (well, not RIGHT now cos i'm on here writing to you!! hehe). Then tonight we're having a couple of people over for a BBQ. It's a beautiful day and i'm soooo happy!

I didn't even get on the scales this morning cos it doesn't matter today!

I just want to publicly say "thanks" to my dear friend Chelle for sending me such a thoughtful birthday gift. You're the best Chelle!!

Hope everyone has as good a day as i'm going to have - bring on the champers!! hehe

Bri

6 comments:

Jadey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIURTHDAY DEAR BRI
HAPPU BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

May all your birthday wishes comes true!

philippa_moore said...

Happy birthday Bri! Hope you have a fantastic day, and may all your dreams come true. Enjoy your day and celebrate in style!

xo xo xo

michelle said...

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY BRIONY!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THAT I CAN SAY
IS HAVE A GREAT DAY
AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WEIGH!!!

OK POET I AM NOT BUT YOU GET THE MESSAGE....

Mary said...

WHOO HOO! Well done on the awesome loss yesterday and have a FANTASTIC birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-)

Leighanne said...

Happy Birthday!!
We share the same birthday ~ hope yours was as good as mine:)

Margaret said...

Even though I am behind the times and have obviously been living under a rock since Friday here goes

Happy Belated Birthday to you
Happy Belated Birthday to you
Happy Belated Birthday dear Briony
Happy Belated Birthday to you

Am about to see what a fantastic day you had by catching up on your posts. :)