Saturday, October 08, 2005

Size 14 pants - I LOVE YOU

I went out shopping this morning, had to buy some stuff but also wanted to get out of the house. I bought myself a size 14 pair of cargo pants cos I figured I could fit into them soon, and they were on sale ($20). Did n't bother trying them on, just thought I could use them for inspiration and to help me stay on track for losing and being good.

I tried them on when I got home. Pulled them up over my fat thighs, they slid nicely, over my fat butt, they slid nicely, held my breath for the pulling up of the zipper, no problems there either, ok thought - no way will I be able to do up the button or if/when I do my big fat baby belly will hang over the top - NO IT DIDN'T.

They fit ...................

OMG !!

I'm sooooooo happy!!

So then I thought, shit, bet I picked up a 16 by mistake NOPE - they're a 14.

Next time I went to the loo (and every time since) just have to keep checking that they're not a 16 - NOPE still says 14. Why can't I believe it?????

Bri

4 comments:

michelle said...

You better believe it because it is true. Great feeling isn't it? Better wear them a lot because in the nearfuture they will be toooo big!!!! UNBELIEVABLE>

Kellee said...

Hooray for you! What an aswesome feeling. I am really happy that all of you gals are starting to reap the benefits of your hard work. It's all 'downhill' from now - weight wise, that it. I agree with Michelle - it won't be long before you'll have to go shopping again for some 12s! Good on you, dude.

Me said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOo - YAY for size 14s that fit so comfortably !!! Good for you !
Hope DS's conjuctivitis has cleared up or at least getting better.
Well done on the loss this week - keep it up so that you prior bad days don't catch up with you !!!!
Take care and have a great Sunday and keep up the fantastic job that you are doing !
Lotsa hugs
Me

Margaret said...

Whoo Hooo. That is fantastic. And you better wear them all the time otherwise you won't get a chance too - they will be too big soon. Have a great day :)