Monday, October 10, 2005

How low can you go?

Had to go to the doctor this morning so I came in really late to work. Bought some WW frozen meals and steamfresh veg for lunch for three days of this week.

I got the 2 point meal. Beef whatever-it-is. I figure if this can fill me up i'll save 3 to 4 points every day.

This morning for breakfast I had cereal and yoghurt - no fruit cos we've run out (2 points), a bag of mother earth S&V popcorn (2 points) and now the Beef "thingy" (that's a technical term for those of you who don't understand it) (2 points) with steamfresh vegies (0 points) so i've only had 6 points today so far.

Hopefully that will help me for my weigh in at WW tonight. I haven't been for the last two weeks (naughty naughty). After my bad couple of weeks when I was off work most of the time with DS when I was sick, i'll be lucky to have maintained but will probably post a gain. Oh well, i'm back on track now and I will stay that way.

I now have 2 weddings in November, one on 11th one on 19th and my Work weekend away on 25th - so I have sooo much to be good for.

Will post later tonight and let you know how I go at weigh in, wish me luck!!!!

Bri

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey, lots of great motivators to keep you on track. Good luck tonight!

Me said...

Good luck for your weigh in tonight - you are doing so well by tracking and staying positive with the weddings and weekend away coming up !
Keep up the good work and have a great week !
Me