Sunday, October 16, 2005

Decisions, decisions


Today, Lachie and I are going to my girlfriend's daughter's 4th birthday party, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEMMA, the dilemma is - what to wear? Or what not to wear as the case may be.

Hmmhmmmm..... Where are Trinny and Susannah when I need them?

On another note, when I got on the scales this morning (yes i'm still getting on them every day) I was back to 76.4 - so that's unreal (banana peel) and i'm pretty happy with myself today. It's remotivated me to try and make healthy choices at the party today (no fairy bread for me!!). Actually it's more the party pies and sausage rolls i'm worried about.

So this means, hopefully that i'll have a good loss next week and hopefully a loss at tomorrow night's WW weigh in. Fingers crossed.

So, back to what to wear. The weather is really strange, looks like it's going to rain (cat and dogs) but it's not cold. I guess if this is the biggest dilemma in my life today then i'm not doing too badly at all.

Just want to say good luck to all the Bloggers in Joggers who are participating in the walk today. Hope you have plenty of fun mixed in with the walking and talking I know you'll all be doing. I'll be with you in spirit (champagne probably!!).

Happy Sunday everyone!
Bri

4 comments:

jak said...

I love Trinny & Susannah! I adore 'What Not to Wear'. :)

Hope you have a great time at the birthday party! Man, do I love fairy bread!

Margaret said...

Hope you had a great birthday party. Did you make the cake in the picture? It looks devine.

And I love T & S. I watch their show on the Fox lifestyle channel and I have picked up a lot from it. I now wear more solid colours in neutral tones, but spice it up with accessories. I highlight my waist but cover up my butt and thighs. Little things like that help a lot.

Hope you had a great day :)

Kellee said...

Ooh... M, sounds like you need to come and make me over!

I love your blog, Bri. It's so real. And I love your bad jokes - they're just as bad as mine! I really hope I get to meet you one day.

michelle said...

WHat bad jokes is Kellee talking about? All your jokes are funny right? Great news on the scales hang in there for your WW tomorrow night.