Friday, October 07, 2005

Weigh in day!

I'm gobsmacked. I lost 0.4. Current weight 76.4. After the last two weeks i've had I was sure I would have gained.

Oh well, i've been back on track for 3 days now so it's obviously working. Good for me. Now I just have to keep it up over the weekend and beyond.

I'm at home with DS today. He got sent home from daycare yesterday as his conjunctivitis has flared up again. Of course today it has disappeared, oh well.

Hope everyone has a great day, especially those of you at work! hehe *evil laugh*

Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

Weight Loss Queen!!!!! Yeh thanks Bri I will think of you when I am slaving away at work, (oh yeh I am only going for half a day) Enjoy your day home. Have lots of giggles with Lachie. GO FOR A WALK!!! ONLY 4kg to go.

Mary said...

Well done Bri! :-) I hope you have a great day today and even better weekend.

Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooo Bri. Take that positive result and run with it. Well at least walk fast with it ;)

And you are evil. But at least I am boss free today so am taking some liberties. Have a great day :)