Friday, October 14, 2005

Bugger

Gained 0.6.

I know why, those couple of weeks have caught up to me (see previous entries for sordid details!).

I have to continue being good and I should have a big loss next week. I was really depressed this morning and had cheese on toast for breakfast cos I "couldn't give a damn" but i'm ok now. I only had two pieces (in the old days I would have had at least 4) so I haven't done too much damage. I'll count it into my tracking and just be good for the rest of the day. Deep down I know that even though i've been super good this week and resisted all temptations thrown in my path, AND i've walked on the treadmill every day (not today - more on that later) my previous "badness" has caught up with me. I also know that I can't give up, I have to keep going and i'll get there eventually.

I'm ok, don't worry about me, i've got it sorted out in my head and i'm back on track now.

TGIF !!

Have a great day everyone.

Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

Sorry I didn't check your blog last night when you needed some support. I was busy cleaning!! keep at it Bri, you knwo the words, you know what to do,. I know how hard it is but you are getting smaller. If you have any doubts go back and look at your photos.

Mary said...

It sounds like you know what you gotta do and you're in a good head space. Just keep up the good work! :-)

Margaret said...

Well done on realising that it is just catch up and if you keep on the good path the loss will come. Have a great weekend and keep up that awesome treadmill work :)