Thursday, October 13, 2005

Miscalculation

OK so i'm not having dinner, i'm having an early night cos i'm absolutely stuffed. So further to my earlier post where I said i'd overeaten, I have in fact only had 15.5 points cos i'm missing dinner. But that's ok, i'm too tired to be bothered and I think I need the sleep more than the food. I'll be up at 5.30am walking on the treadmill. At least I have music to listen to when i'm walking on the treadmill now (Thanks Chelle!!).

I have the world's biggest headache (stress) and I just can't stand sitting in front of this computer screen tonight.

Good night everyone,

I will post my weight in the morning, I just know i'll have a gain so prepare to be disappointed!

Bri

1 comment:

jak said...

Headaches are no good - I hope you get a great sleep tonight and wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow.