Sunday, October 23, 2005

The tag

I wasn’t tagged but saw this on M’s blog (can anyone tell me how to put a link in here??) and decided to tag myself cos I thought it would be fun:

The rules are:

1. Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)

4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag five other people.

This is what I had posted:

”Drank too much last night and had Pizza for tea”.

God, why did it have to be this one, why couldn’t it have been one of my funny lines, or at least one of my self help moments???

Crap, crap, crap…

I won’t tag anyone else either, but if you want to tag yourself, feel free.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Are you sure you didn't steal this line from one of my posts? LOL. What a classic.

Don't be too hard on yourself, it is a great line and you can see that it does not come up that often.