Saturday, October 08, 2005

I've been good!!

It's the weekend and i've been good. Yesterday, while technically not the weekend, I was at home with DS and then had to pick up ESD (Evil Step Daughter) at lunchtime, so it felt like the weekend. I stayed under my points and even though I didn't get time to walk, I felt good about myself.

Today I wanted to go shopping and DH has taken himself off to get a haircut and left me with ESD and DS. So instead of DH he's now going to be called FB!! hehe

I had my usual weekday breakfast of cereal, yoghurt and fruit this morning, plus an extra - one piece of toast with 5% Philly and WW jam. I usually find that when I have a 5 point breakfast I can last til lunchtime no problems, also cos I eat a bit later on weekends as we usually get a sleep in (up at 7am instead of 6am).

I have three loads of washing to hang out from last night and it's raining. D'oh. Will have to queue it all up at the dryer.

Was going to go for a big walk today with the family but those plans are also put on hold because of the weather. Just as well probably as there is a Dip'n'Dots ice cream shop out there and i'm sure ESD would have asked for one and i'm not sure I could resist!

Anyhoo, best go and do some housework and stuff. Have a great weekend everyone,
Ciao for now,
Bri

No comments: