Monday, October 17, 2005

Ouch my head .....

You’ll be pleased to know that I didn’t eat much at the party. BUT I did have half a mini sausage roll, and half a party pie, shared them with Lachie. Other than that I had one bread roll and half a sausage.

The big problem was the three bottles of wine I helped consume. Ouch my head!!

Naughty, naughty, naughty.

I’m regretting it today though don’t worry…… but I’m not going to be stupid enough to say I won’t do it again. Needless to say there was no walking on the treadmill for this little black duck this morning!

I have to apologise to my friend Michelle too for harrassing her when I was a bit too tipsy! (Sorry Michelle, i''m a bad girl!!). Legend that Michelle is though, she took it all in her stride and interpreted my very very bad typing and then was nice enough to ring me up and have a chat. How cool is that!!

Weigh in tonight at WW will be amusing, I was lighter again on the scales this morning so I’m hoping for a loss. I’ll let you know I guess.

Hope my head gets better soon, especially considering I can’t have anything that I would like to eat (insert list of greasy, carb loaded foods of choice here and add a bottle of coke!!). In fact I haven't eaten yet today at all.

On a good note, I’ve noticed that my rings are getting really loose but I don’t think I should have them made smaller yet cos I’m only half way on my weight loss journey, I might just move the ones I can to bigger fingers. My wedding ones are ok cos there’s three of them and they take up more room. The whole ring sliding thing is annoying but also good cos it helps me to remember how good I’ve been (well not yesterday but you know what I mean, right?) ha ha ha ha ha

Hope you all had a great weekend. I’ll get back to you after WW to let you know how my weight is progressing. Wish me luck……

Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

Hey Bri the eating was phenomenal. I am seriously wishing those scales down for you toiight. Be really good today!..... and I don't remember any harassing. I had a jolly good laugh. Great stress relief. Your typing WAS soooo bad even I couldn't understand it and you know what my typing is like. Think you are just getting old and dyslexic!!! Fancy blaming the champagne!!

Mary said...

Haha..M's hair is so NOT bad. She's just tough on herself I reckon *waves to M* :-)

I think it is good to enjoy an indulgnece every now and then. I bet you don't drink nearly as much as you used to as well.

YAY for looser rings and good luck with weigh in.

philippa_moore said...

Hi Bri

Yay for loose rings! Mine are getting looser too. I also love my loose watch band! Yay for small differences - they all add up.

I'm a bit tipsy after three glasses of wine, so I can't imagine downing three bottles! Hope your head wasn't too sore!

Have a great week and good luck for weigh in.

Philippa