Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yay for measurements!!

I haven't taken my measurements for 2 months so I thought i'd take them today, well - what a surprise - i've lost 10.5 cm overall since the last lot of measurements, which is great cos i've stayed the same weight, give or take a kilo or so.

Overall since 1 January 2005 i've lost 50.5 cm. OMG - i'm remotivated today after learning that! Not that I had lost my motivation this week at all, i've been sooo good.

Here are my individual losses:

Neck - 3cm lost and gone forever
Upper arm - 3 cm lost and gone forever
Chest - 9 cm lost and gone forever
Waist - 11 cm lost and gone forever
Abdomen - 7 cm lost and gone forever
Hips - 9 cm lost and gone forever
Upper Leg - 7.5 cm lost and gone forever
Calf - 1.5 cm lost and gone forever

Yay for me!!!!!

Also just worked out that i've only got 4.1kg to go til I get to 20% lost. Just around the corner!!

Go Briony!!
Go Briony !!
Goooooo Briony!!

Had Thai for lunch yesterday with everyone from work, but I had a very small dinner to make up for it and NO ALCOHOL ( I know, who am I and where's Briony?? you say!!) haha

AND a big congrats to Michelle who is SOOOO close to 20kg gone it's not funny, come on Chelle next week for sure.

Have a great day everyone, I know I will! OK back to Harry Potter now, I MUST finish it this weekend.
lots of love and hugs all round.
Bri

4 comments:

Me said...

Woohhhoooooooo - well done on getting rid of all those cms - go Briony !!! What a great achievement and certainly something to keep you motivated.
Have a fantastic weekend - take care and BE GOOD !!!
Me

michelle said...

Goooooooooooooo Briony.

Mary said...

You are sounding so pumped! Good going!

Margaret said...

What a great happy attitude you have got going there. Keep it up Bri you are doing such a great job. And no alcohol!! LOL