Thursday, September 22, 2005

A small setback?

I ate too much dinner, I cooked enough for DH to take for lunch tomorrow but I didn't stop myself when I was full, now I feel sick!

Luckily I didn't eat much at work today so I haven't gone over points, just feel too full (too much mashed potato and pumpkin!! then I had to have some of the fresh bread DH brought home and the margarine was on the table .....

say no more

Hey, i'm not too worried - it's my first blow out in about two weeks!

I can't believe it took this long! haha

And at least it wasn't the twisties or chips I was day dreaming about this afternoon, DH also brought home some pretzels so I have a very small handful of those and shared them with DS.

Weigh in day number two tomorrow, yikes.

I have a wedding to go to in November (on a Friday!!). I'm really going to push myself to try and be in the early 70's by then. If I am i'll shout myself a new dress, hairdo and get my makeup done - if not - well, i'll probably shout myself anyway! hehe

Bri

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great attitude babe! I believe you should shout yourself anyway because you are working so hard :-) We all have off days but we just have to keep going.