Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another day .....

Feeling pretty good today, still motivated and keen to continue my good ways. A bit tired as we've had a big week at work, with the CEO coming tomorrow and there's been a lot of cleaning and fussing around. I'm very thankful that it's Friday tomorrow and i'll be damn glad when it's over!
Have my step-daughter coming over tomorrow night and then a girlfriend from Sydney coming to stay on Saturday night (read: drinking!!). I'll be good with my food and i'll try to make something nice for dinner from one of my WW cookbooks (if I can find them? I think they're still packed - we moved 6 months ago - haha).

I think i'll go to bed now cos i'm absolutely stuffed. Have a great day tomorrow and hopefully i'll catch up on reading some blogs over the weekend.

Ciao for now,
Bri

Exercise for today:
Walked to get the mail and do the banking - 1/2 hour
Housework (at work) sweeping, hoovering, dusting, cleaning - 2 hours

Food for today:
20 points

Water for today:
1.5 litres

1 comment:

michelle said...

I'm proud of you Briony. Have a good rest and good luck with the CEO tomorrow.