Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sheizer

I had to come home with the baby, he's sick AGAIN or is it STILL. I rang the doctor and they said we can't get in until next WEDNESDAY? What the ????

I got really stressed and the combination of that and the TTOTM thing got my defences down so low that I ate half the Pods.

I am a bloody loser .....

I have to have the rest of the week off with Lachie. I have a lot to do at work but my baby comes first. We don't have any family here to help out so i'm it. I have a huge headache and i'm sure its a sugar overload combined with stress, i've already been in tears three times since I got home and we only got home at 5.30pm.

I'm a failure for today but i'll pick myself up, dust myself off and start again tomorrow.

Sorry for letting everyone down and especially for letting myself down, but at least i'm being honest and not pretending it didn't happen and i'm not giving up on myself, no way.

Bri

2 comments:

Margaret said...

1) You are not a loser
2) You are not a failure
3) You are a worried Mum
4) You are a busy person who is trying to juggle a job and a family with no support network
5) Pods are evil and we should start an anti-pod blog
6) You are a strong person to write down how you feel and what you did.
7) You are not a loser

I am so with you on how you feel today and think that you are doing an amazing job. It is not easy to fight the work guilts at the same time that you have to take off to look after Lachie. It shows what a good work ethic you have. And this is what will come through and see you through this week.

I will cross my fingers that Lachie wakes up right as rain tomorrow and you can relax with him for two days at home :)

Me said...

I have to agree with M and Mary - you are not a failure - you are a worried Mom who cares about her child. Half a box on Pods while isn't good - isn't as bad as a whole box so take heart from that. It takes a lot to juggle everything - I know because for 5 years we were on our own. Now my folks are here it is easier. Just do the best that you can - you can't ask yourself for more than that.
Lotsa hugs - take care and hope all is well soon !
Me