Friday, September 16, 2005

First weigh in

Well my first weigh in is a success, even though it's not a "real" weight loss as I took it from Monday night to this morning, i'm always heaps lighter in the morning anyway.

Loss registered 1.4 kg.

Even if I had taken it from my WW weight the week before (77.9) i've still lost 0.8 which is unreal. If I can do that for the next 10 weeks i'll be 68.9 kilos when I go to my work Christmas Party weekend, how bloody great would that be?

Sorry for the potty mouth, i'm swearing a lot lately!

Have a great day everyone,
Bri

4 comments:

michelle said...

I left amessage and it disappeared.
Bri, who cares if it is morning. It is only 4 1/2 days since you last weighed in. A GREAT LOSS!!!! Now you are headed in the right direction.

Me said...

Well done on the loss *clap clap clap* - keep at it and you will make your goal for Christmas !
Take care and be good especially over the weekend !
Me

Margaret said...

Whooo Hooooo Bri. That is fantastic. And after reading all your recent posts, I think the start weight you chose is fine - regardless of the date. What you have now is a brilliant snapshot and you will keep working it every week to get the same results.

You are just doing so well. Well done. And I will put it in language you can understand. Whooooo Blloooooody Hooooooo. ;)

Have a great weekend Bri

Mary said...

Well done Bri! Keep up the good work :-)