Friday, September 23, 2005

The ticker is a liar

Well it's week two of my challenge and i've lost 0.3 this week. Which is strange cos at the beginning of this week I was on track for a kilo loss.

A few things have contributed to this.

1. I've been sick all week with a sore throat and cough so i've been eating a few cough lollies

2. I have picked up the mail on the way to work (in the car) instead of walking there

3. I had a couple of meals I shouldn't have, nothing bad and I counted the points but I shouldn't have had them when i'm supposed to be focussed on this challenge

4. I had a HUGE dinner last night, also nothing bad, extra vegies and a couple of slices of bread with marg on, but I shouldn't have had that either

5. I thinks it's nearly TTOTM

So, all in all i'm still happy with a 0.3 loss, cos a loss is a loss (of course, of course!!).

But the ticker thing, what's that all about. I changed to a different ticker, which obviously doesn't take increments lower than 1kg so it looks like i'm 76 but i'm actually 76.8 - go figure??? I might go back to the old ticker when I get the time to sort it out.

Also, when I was first doing WW I did actually have a big lose one week and a small lose the next, so maybe it's just my body's pattern? I'm not bothered cos I know that next week i'm going to pull my finger out and start walking again, I have to don't I? Plus i'll have my Walking with Attitude membership by then, which reminds me I need to get a new pedometer so I can start tracking my steps again.

Have a great day everyone - YAY it's Friday, I love Friday's.

Bri

5 comments:

Me said...

Have to agree with you about loving Fridays !!! Especially when I don't have to work tomorrow night - double YAY !!!
Well done on the loss - they all add up in the end (although I know how frustrating it is to get on the scale expecting one number and not seeing it !!)
Have a great weekend and take care !
Me

Me said...

Have to agree with you about loving Fridays !!! Especially when I don't have to work tomorrow night - double YAY !!!
Well done on the loss - they all add up in the end (although I know how frustrating it is to get on the scale expecting one number and not seeing it !!)
Have a great weekend and take care !
Me

Mary said...

Ah, when you are sick you can never predict your loss. 300g is still a great loss! Great attitude too :-)

Kathryn said...

I'm often like that - a small loss then a big one. So long as it's a loss, it's good and it all evens out in the end.

Margaret said...

It is such a shame that the 3fatchicks site only does whole kgs because I think they have much cuter tickers. But as every gm counts, I have stuck with tickefactory.

I am loving the panda by the way :)