Wednesday, September 21, 2005

CONTROL is TOPS!!

OMG I’m so pumped right now, I just love this feeling of being in control. How did it happen????? I have no idea, but I’m not complaining ONE BIT! I think it has something to do with the thought of being on our Christmas work weekend away and everyone being in the spa except me (the fat girl!!).

I have some fantastic news too. I was doing this 6 week GTG Challenge with the people on the Ozgeek forum (who I have to give much credit for keeping me motivated and really helping me on this weight loss journey) and I didn’t lose much weight but my attitude has really turned around in the time we did the challenge. Now I thought there was no way I was in the running to get any of the prizes cos my good friend Michelle (THE BIG LOSER) was just powering through her weight loss during the challenge and a few of the other girls weren’t far behind….BUT they gave me the encouragement award. YAY for me!!

Michelle won first prize – CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!! You really deserve it.

My prize is a 12 month subscription to the Walking with Attitude website. I haven’t had time to check out the website yet, but Michelle tells me that its great and I know that M is part of that aswell, so it must be good!! Apparently you can put in your steps every day and “virtually” walk to places. I guess I better have a look at the website to find out more!??!?!??! (Durr).

I’m so happy – thanks Ozgeek and congratulations to everyone who took part in the challenge, especially to the winners but also to the rest of us, cos we did have a go (which is the Aussie way isn’t it?). haha

Hope every is having a fab week.

Lots of love and hugs
Bri

2 comments:

Mary said...

This is really cool, well done! Being apart of something sure helps our motivation :-)

Margaret said...

Congrats on the award and whooo hooo to getting a WWA subscription. It is really cool. and Yes, looking at the website helps :D