Sunday, September 11, 2005

Good week, bad weekend

Well not really really bad, ok - pretty bad. Yeah, it was bad.

I'm going to WW tomorrow night, rain - hail - or shine - even if I register a gain at least I know where i'm up to. I was extra extra good last week until my girlfriend came up from Sydney yesterday and we drank 5 bottles of wine last night! D'oh.

Best thing is the wine we were drinking is produced by a guy who does "chemical free" and I had absolutely NO hangover today. yay

I made a Maltester Fudge Slice (from the WW Heavenly D'lites Cookbook) and thought I'd be good and just have one piece (3 points) but ended up having 3 pieces (FAT PIG!!), but it was absolutely beautiful. I made DH take the rest to work with him today so I wouldn't be tempted and he did, thanks DH!!

As if that wasn't bad enough, we had fish and chips for lunch but I didn't have many chips, it's still bad and not what I wanted by my friend really really wanted it and I gave in, I have to learn how to overcome that.

Anyway, I will update tomorrow night after WW and let you know how I go. Didn't do any exercise either apart from running around after DS all weekend and pushing him on the swing for hours on end!

On an uplifting note I haven't seen this particular friend for about six months and she was absolutely amazed at my weight loss. She couldn't stop commenting about it, which made me feel fantastic!

I also tried on a pair of size 14 pants today that are in my cupboard. The last time I tried them on I couldn't get them over my "thunder thighs". I can now get them up over my thighs and my fat butt and even do them up. They're very tight but i'm going to use them as my next goal.

The next "thing" I have on is my girlfriend's 40th in two week's time so I promise I will be good until then and i'm hoping to have registered a loss at WW by then too.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

Briony don't feel bad about having fun and eating/ drinking too much. At least it wasn't depressive eating. You will be straight back on track tomorrow. Now you promised to go to WW so.... will be waiting to hear. Fantastic about those Sz 14 pants, and all the compliments from your friend. See you have been good overall this year.

Me said...

Great news on fitting into the size 14 jeans - good for you !
Take care and have a great week. Waiting to hear how you go at WW tomorrow night !
Me

Mary said...

Whoot to fitting into old clothes! I like to check this way too and it does make a great goal. Good luck with Weigh In! :-)