Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday bloody Sunday

I'm a bit hungover today, and I really feel like I need a junk food hit! I will try to be good. We had French Toast and WW bacon for breakfast with a drizzle of Maple syrup - OMG it was unreal and since then i've had a few pretzels, I just need something saltier and fattier!! haha

My scales must be going crazy cos this morning they said 75.5 - that can't be right - I just laughed and said "No way, tomorrow give me my proper weight thanks"!!

Last night was great, I hardly ate anything (probably why i'm a bit hungover - nothing to soak the alcohol up) and there were all my favourite foods at the party (cheese, dip, bread, crackers etc) and the cake was the biggest creamiest most luscious looking black forest cake i've EVER seen - I did not have one tiny morsel! Yay for me. Mind you I had eleventy eight glasses of wine!!

Oh well, today is another day!!

I have a few of Kaz Cooke's "little books" - they're great. She's hilarious. I thought I might (when I remember) try to give you one of her quote's - this one is from "the little book of Diet and Exercise":

"Hold your stomach in. If that's too difficult, have it removed and carry it around in a bowling bag".

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Bri

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Kaz Cooke cracks me up. When I was pregnant I only read two books. Baby Whisperer by Tracey Hogg and Up The Duff - Kaz Cooke. What a scream. Hope the hangover passes quickly. Tip - drink heaps of water.

Have a great week. Let me know what your name is on WWA and I can check up on you on the standing boards. (mine is leonell) :)

Me said...

Well done on resisting the food !!! Don't worry about the alcohol - it is over and a new week beginning.
Take care and have a great one !
Me

Kathryn said...

That brekkie sounds great :)

Hope your hangover has faded.

michelle said...

So if u don't eat cake alcohol doesn't count right?????????????? If only. Glad you had a good time with your friends. Getting a bit old aren't they?