Monday, September 12, 2005

My maths isn't too good!

My challenge is only 11 weeks long. I miscalculated. D’oh.

So this is day 4 – 73 days to go.

I’m weighing in at WW tonight, but that won’t be my Challenge weight as I’m still going to use my Friday morning weight for the challenge. I think I’ll have a gain since the last time I weighed in, which was about 4 weeks ago now I think.

I’ve been really good today and have gone for my usual two walks, even thought it’s blowing a gale and freezing outside. So much for that nice hot weather at the weekend, where did it go?

I have to buy a new pedometer cos mine isn’t working, so I might shout myself a WW one cos this one I bought is crap and if the WW one doesn’t work properly I can complain about it at the meeting! Haha

Have a great day everyone, I’ll update tonight when I get home after my meeting.
Bri

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like my WW pedometer, I even dropped it and it still works but I have heard some bad reports. You're right though, if it's crap...you can complain about it at the meeting. I hope you get one that works though :-)