Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm being good....

I'm being good but it's very difficult when the girls you work with (who are all skinnymalinxes by the way) are ordering take-away burgers and stuff and you can hear it happening. Then they say "Briony, do you want anything".

NO I bloody well don't, but thanks for asking (NOT!!).

I am going for a walk when they get back with it all, so I don't have to smell it!

BASTARDS!!

Also have decided to cheat a little and put my personal 12 week challenge start weight as 78.5 which is what I weighed in at on Monday night at WW (day 3 of my challenge). This will give me a bigger head start and hopefully keep my motivation going. I know what you're thinking - what difference does it make, maybe none???

Bri

1 comment:

michelle said...

Hey Bri I so relate. Last night Ebs and her friends had fish and chips and pizza and guess who had to go get it???? I am proud of you for resisting the temptation.