Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I feel good (nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah)

For some reason today, I feel unreal. I'm happier than i've been in a long time. Maybe all it took was that weigh in, get it over with (the not knowing) and get on with it. Except for the weekend i've been pretty good for a couple of weeks now and i'm really starting to feel much better. My pants are hanging off me today, that' s gotta be a good thing. My rings are getting loose today too. I guess I thought I would have put on a lot more than 0.6kg and i'm hoping to lose that and then some next week.

I think i'll take my measurements tonight and see how i'm going there.

The Ozgeek 6 week challenge is over and I have only registered a loss of 0.6, but I feel so much better than I did 6 weeks ago and I feel like i've turned this lack of motivation thing around, maybe it's the warmer weather, maybe that magic "thing" -whatever it is, has clicked back into weight loss mode. Whatever it is, i'm exstatic about it and I hope I can keep it up.

Thanks everyone for your support too, I couldn't do this without you lot, how on earth did people lose weight before blogging? I need all the support I can get and I love that you all check up on me every week and keep me on my toes and help to pick me back up when i'm down.

I've met some of the most fantastic people through blogging. I hope one day we can meet in person - how cool would that be???? A group of gorgeous skinny girls on a weekend away somewhere. Who's in?

..... and once more with feeling thank you, thank you, thank you for your support - I love "youse" all! hahahahaha

Edit: Points for today 17.5, Water 1 litre, Exercise - 1 walk to the mailbox (15 minutes).

Bri

4 comments:

Margaret said...

It is so cool to get that 'fresh start' feeling. To let go of whatever it was that was holding you down and just running with it. Well done for weighing and for your great attitude.

I love the new colour blog too. It is very calming but happy at the same time :)

Have a great day

Me said...

What a positive attitude ! Well done.
Have a great week and take care !
Me

Jadey said...

Great to hear you are feeling good hun

michelle said...

LOve your new blog. reflects your mood too. Of course I am in for the meet. Think that goes without saying Bri. Have a great day.