Wednesday, September 14, 2005

How strange....

Since i've been eating less, i'm not feeling as hungry, how strange is that? Has that happened to anyone else? It's a very weird thing for me not to be hungry. I feel like i've been hungry my whole life.

I'm also not sure why this weight loss thing is working for me right now (well hopefully it is - I guess I won't know the results til next week). It's funny - i'm either on or i'm off, and right now i'm on. Don't get me wrong i'm not complaining, just stating facts.

Points for today: 16.5
Water: 1 litre so far
Exercise: walks x 2

Hope I can keep this up.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Happy Birthday wishes to Ebony who is 16 today!!!

lots of love and hugs,

Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

I am impressed with you this week Bri. Glad that switch has flicked back on. I also don't get as hungry anymore, thank goodness. Thanks for the bday wishes for Ebony.

missmegan1974 said...

Just wondering, if your eating less as the weather is getting nicer. The days are lovely here in Sydney and I find myself happy to have salad rather than lots of vegies and pototoes of an evening. Anyway, was just a though as I feel I'm eating a littleless too, well of an evening anyway.

Keep going and thanks for your comments yesterday, I'm in a much better state today.

:) Megan

Me said...

You probably aren't hungry even though you are eating less because your stomach has shrunk - when you eat heaps, your stomach has to expand to accommodated the food but then when you go for a period of time with not as much food, it shrinks and so you don't feel as hungry as after you have eaten a huge meal. Hope you can understand this - it is 1.25am and I am not sure if I have made sense. Let me know if I haven't and I will try again in the light of day !
Good luck and keep it up !
Me