Monday, September 12, 2005

At least I went to the meeting.....new start now

OK so i've gained 0.6 in 4 weeks which is pretty good, it could have been much worse. I plan to lose that and more next week.

Today's points (and i've already had dinner): 15 1/2

Water: 1 litre

Exercise: Walk to the mail and back, Walk to the bank and back

I know I have to eat some more points today so that WW Chocolate pudding in the freezer should be very scared!! haha

I promise I won't eat any crap this week and i'll walk every day. I must have a loss next week and I would like it to be at least that pesky 0.6.

Wish me luck!

Bri

4 comments:

michelle said...

You have been good today. I am really impressed. Now that weight is recorded time to see it going down. Good walking in the gale, commitment and dedication are now your middle names.

Margaret said...

Well done to you for going to your meeting. It is the hardest thing to go in when you are so sure there will be a gain posted. But at least it is down and you can now do something about it. And you were honest to yourself.

You will do well in your challenge still Bri. No reason to chuck it in. OK.

Have a great day :)

Mary said...

Bwahaha, just got your comment. Okay! I am going to my meeting too now. I'd die if I had to run around the block naked LOL :-) Well done for going to yours and a 600g gain is nothing you can't work off in the next week. Let's make this week a good one!

Kellee said...

Hey hey... I love that you're making all these goals for yourself. I know they'll help you to stay on track. Be careful, though, that they goals are for YOU, and not just because you want to look good to other people (although I know that it's wonderful to do that). I want your motivation! You rock, loser.