Thursday, September 15, 2005

The right weight

How do you work out the right weight for goal? I couldn't remember how I worked out that I wanted to be 63kg, but now I remember - it's just within the healthy BMI range - and ONLY just. I think I may need to lose more. (and yes I know that I shouldn't be worrying about it yet, and i'm not worrying, i'm just thinking......).

For my height the WW healthy weight range is 65 to 52 - holy crap - I can't imagine being 50-anything - the middle of that range is 58.5 - so is that would I should aim for then?

Sheesh, I dunno. That just seems to unobtainable.....

Baby steps, baby steps......

2 comments:

Me said...

I had a goal weight of 66 when I started WW but the first time around just couldn't get past 67 - was happy at that weight and so spoke to my leader and we changed it. I think that more important than the number is how you feel about yourself and how you look - wait until you get closer and then decide - you can always change it anyway.
Good luck and be good !
Me

Mary said...

Good question! I thought my WW goal of 75kg was right but today I got told to just make it to the top of your weight range and hence made it to goal. My leader said that I can keep losing weight if I wanted to but as long as I don't go over my top end of my range or below. The main thing is to be within the healthy weight range and see what feels comfortable. I hope this helps!?