Sunday, September 18, 2005

Life is Beautiful

Usually on the weekends I spend as much time as I can travelling between the cupboard and the fridge, constantly on the lookout for what I can eat next. As i've been so good this past couple of weeks, I was a bit worried about overeating this weekend.

I haven't, i've been soooo good it's not funny. Although I have been concentrating on finishing the latest Harry Potter book so maybe that took my mind off food. But really, I haven't been hungry like I normally would be. Maybe it's because i'm eating less through the week and i'm really not feeling as hungry as I used to, or maybe my body has finally gotten the message that food is for sustainance and not just to kerb boredom, or maybe it's the warmer weather, or a combination of all of these things???

Don't know, but whatever it is, i'm very very happy it has happened. I feel really thin today, I know i'm not, but I don't feel bloated or podgy like I normally would. Even though i'm suffering a little with a sore throat and a bit of a cough. Maybe it's the "no alcohol" thing?

ha ha

Anyway, my motivation has been high for a couple of weeks now and i'm happy with that, it has been missing for so long. Let's just hope it pays off and I register a loss at WW and for my personal challenge this week (on a side note my personal challenge weight is my "first thing in the morning weight" and i'm not giving away what it was this morning but if I can keep this up - i'll be powering through this challenge and then some).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Bri

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Well done, Harry Potter books usually make me hungry cos they are always eating!

Me said...

So glad to hear that you have had a good positive weekend - that is such a bonus to your weight loss (I am talking from experience on this !!!)
Good luck for your weigh in this week - you deserve to have a good loss.
Take care and be good !
Me