Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yahooee I did it

10,000 steps plus (10,032 to be exact). I'm soooo proud of myself. I just looked at my pedometer about half an hour ago and it was only on 9,352 so I walked around the house (inside - too cold outside) until it went over 10,000!!! My DH thinks i'm an absolute nutter, haha.

Yay, I feel SOOO proud of myself. (Except that I just had another two brownies - oops!! No I haven't thrown them out yet).

I'm going to try and do another 10,000 tomorrow. Then if I can do 7,000 to 8,000 on weekdays and 10,000 on the weekend days, i'll be a much happier person - oh, and I also have to stop eating brownies - ha ha.

The baby went to bed at 6pm and hasn't woken up. I think he's going to sleep through, he hasn't even had a bath or his dinner!!! What's going on. Yes, I completely know i'm in the lead for the "Worst Mother of the Year Award" thanks for reminding me. I'll probably be up with him at 2am and he'll think its morning and want to play! Yikes. He did this a couple of weeks ago, he only had one sleep through the day, which he also did today and then went for his afternoon nap and just kept sleeping. I guess if he needs it then he should just sleep, I guess he'll wake up if he's hungry or whatever??? Luckily I had just changed his bottom before his nap!!!

I'm going to go and read some more of A J Rochester's book now. Goodnight everyone.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
lots of love,
Bri

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hehe...well done on the walking, no matter where you did it :-) Those brownies sound a bit naughty but just think that you are probably doing one step better than what you used to do. Good going!