Sunday, August 28, 2005

Damn you Peanut Butter Kit-Kats!

I am really pissed off with myself, how many times have I fallen off the bloody wagon in the last 3 months, and even after that horrific "fat belly" photo? You would think that would have snapped me back into diet mode?

Nope.......... I'm such a loser ..........

..... and who the hell invents a peanut butter filled Kit-Kat? Is the whole world against me losing weight? Has anyone seen that episode of the Simpsons that mentions a hundred times "smothered in rich creamery butter" it's like they're all out to get him. That's a bit how I feel today!!

Bri

2 comments:

Mary said...

What!? Peanut Butter Kit Kats!! Where have I been hiding all this time!? Yum!

Please don't call yourself a loser babe. Just ask yourself how it got in your hands in the first place and avoid it at all costs next time. Remember, don't feel guilty. WW isn't about denying yourself treats, just having them less often.

Kellee said...

Well, I kind of agree with Mary, but I WOULD call you a loser... just in a different way. You have lost lots of weight, if that's what you mean!

Ok, ok, so you had one (or four) of those. That doesn't mean you have to eat badly all week, does it? Quite the reverse... just do your best to compensate for it by making good choices. This dumb assignment I'm doing is all about making action plans and having strategies to cope with obstacles that get in the way of reaching goals, so maybe you need to write one? For example...

Today I will NOT have a peanut butter Kit-Kat, no matter how much it tempts me.
Today I will go for a walk.
Today I will allow myself to have X as a treat.
If I feel tempted to eat something that I know I shouldn't, I will do X to keep my mind of food...

that kind of thing. I intend to write a big thing on my blog in the next couple of days about action plans, and all the things I have discovered in my research, so keep your eyes peeled. I will write one for you if you like! You can do it! How is Lachlan today?