Saturday, August 13, 2005

Crikey

Just had a look at Flutterbye's blog and there's a link there to "healthy weight range". Mine is 52 kg to 66kg, crikey i'm a long way off that! Although at least i'm a lot closer than when I started this journey at 93kg!

Even for the top end (66) i'm still 11 kg away. I had best pull my finger out I think. Thankfully the weather is a little warmer today. I might take bug-a-lugs for a walk in the pram this afternoon. Make that I WILL take bug-a-lugs for a walk in the pram. I'm determined to get to 10,000 steps today if it kills me.

I had to go shopping last night, DH usually goes but I said I would. No sooner did I get to Coles and DS dirtied his nappy, of course I didn't have any supplies with me as usually I pick him up from daycare and we go straight home. I didn't want to go home then go back to the shops so I quickly wizzed around and ran out again and drove home like a maniac. He is teething so he has quite sore nappy rash at the moment and the longer you leave the "dirty" in there, the worse it gets. Poor little thing.

So today i'm going to put some supplies in the boot of my car incase that ever happens again. (Make that "for when it happens again"). I'm such a bad mother. Did I tell you about last weekend when I was checking blogs and DS was in the loungeroom playing. I hadn't heard him making any noise for a while and when I went to investigate he was asleep on a pile of toys. Yikes!!

Also, while I was at Coles, a pack of those new Sara Lee bake in the oven Brownies jumped into my basket. OMG - they are absolutely devine. I cooked up a couple for DH and I last night. Now I really think I should throw them out, especially since I bought AJ Rochester's book "The Lazy Girl's Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Fit" yesterday, and one of the first things she says is " no last supper, throw out all the junk food right now". Crikey again.....

What to do, what to do. . . . . Weekends are soooo hard for being good. DH is working (as usual) and the fridge and cupboards are calling me ever so sweetly.................

Anyhoo, must go and do some housework, maybe that will take my mind of the food. DS is due to wake up soon too so I better get a wriggle on. Have a great weekend everyone!
Lots of love and hugs,
Bri

1 comment:

Mary said...

Bri, you are doing great and you will get to your goal in no time! Great attitude with the walking, might but will :-) LOL, this post is making me laugh and I don't think you're a bad mother!! But you must throw out all that junk food. Oh yes you do. Hope you have a great day.