Sunday, August 21, 2005

Uh oh

Not a good weekend, there were no healthy choices to be made, so I just had to eat LESS, which I managed to do, but now i'm really craving some healthy food. Think we'll just have BBQ'd steak and a simple salad for tea.

I haven't weighed myself since early last week cos I promised one of the girls on Ozgeek that I wouldn't get on the scales, but i'm tempted to get on and see if i've done any damage! Yikes.

Anyway, i'll be back to eating properly and walking tomorrow.

It's so great to be home, i'm not a fan of travelling for hours in the car. The baby was fantastic though, he was awake for most of the journey home and hardly whinged at all.

Must go and do the housework now that I normally would have done on Saturday.

Ciao
Bri

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Isn't it amazing that we can now actually CRAVE a healthy meal. Yum steak and salad. One of my all time favourite meals. And so simple. Sounds like Pizza night was fun ;)

Hope you had a great trip - and welcome home. Have a wonderful day :)