Monday, August 08, 2005

OK so i've sorted out the photo

Now I just need to sort out my diet and my life. Not very happy today, had a big fight with DH. Why are men so ridiculous? I think the planet would be better off without them sometimes!

Anyway, work is mental so i'll have to post later. Thanks Michelle and Margaret for the comments about my photos, it made me decide which one to use. Hopefully soon i'll lose some weight and i'll be able to get a new photo to put up there.

Hope you're all having a great day!

lots of love,
Bri

4 comments:

Margaret said...

You too bri. Photo looks great.
Cheers :)

Kellee said...

Hey hey. I like all the photos! Gee your boy is cute. Yes, unfortunately they DO have to grow into men who will irritate us. Bugger, hey? Hope your day is rad rad rad, and that you're feeling better about being healthy. You can do it!

michelle said...

That was my favourite photo Bri. I know you will make sure that your dear boy does not grow into an irritating man. He will be sensitive and caring and loving and trustworthy and gentle and considerate and give his mum lots of loving.
Hope you get through today feeling a bit better. Be good to yourself today you deserve it.

Mary said...

Men huh!? I can't figure them out either but they're fun to play with :-) I hope you are having a great week.