Monday, August 01, 2005

"sniff sniff, boo hoo, woe is me"

I was really good this week, ok not SUPER good, but I was really good for me, and I tried quite hard. I even bloody-well exercised!!!

I only lost 0.1. Now yes I can hear you all saying a loss is a loss, and I know what I would say to someone else who had only lost 0.1 so I won't bother boring you with that, we've all heard it before. I just thought I would do better this week and i'm just completely depressed now.

I'm also annoyed with myself and I want to go and feed my face with every kind of junk imaginable cos i'm in "why bother" mode now.

But ... i'm going to pretend that Michelle and Kellee (thanks girls - hope you don't mind) are outside my door barring me from getting to the car and going to "drive-through [insert favourite take away name here].

Damn it to hell and back again................

I'll write more when i'm feeling better tomorrow, hopefully!

Bri

No comments: