Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A better day??

Well maybe a bit better, i've done over 7,000 steps so far, which is unreal for me but still not anywhere near the 10,000 I would like to do everyday. I walked down to get the post this morning and then walked up to do the banking again this afternoon.

Have eaten 10.5 pts today, but it has certainly been a carb loaded day! Having steak and salad for dinner so that should make up for all the carbs i've had.

I'm going to try and start the kickboxing DVD (thanks Michelle) after the baby goes to sleep, wish me luck.

Hopefully i'll be able to add another 1,000 or so steps to my pedometer.

Bri

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Well done on the steps Bri. And you go for it with the DVD. Maybe I should go and do one since my angels are now asleep.. Naaaah rather read blogs LOL.

Have a good one :)

michelle said...

Hope you lasted through the DVD Bri, I haven't finished it yet. feeling to lazy. Have a good day.

Mary said...

Awesome effort Bri! This has inspired me tonight.