Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The good, the bad and the completely stupid.

GOOD:

I bought a pedometer (you probably already know that).
Yesterday I did 5625 steps (very sedentary)
Today I wanted to beat that and I did 8785 - that's 2760 more, but still sedentary.
I promise I will do more steps tomorrow. I want to be doing 10000 a day within the next week or so. I am also going to do my situps and pushups tonight for the last two days, so that means 20 of each, my arms are still sore from the 10 I did on Sunday! haha

BAD:

Had fish and chips for tea and DH bought me a chocolate. Do you think that maybe he doesn't want me to lose weight? I'm cranky with him, but more cranky with myself cos I should have just said "no" and heated up a WW frozen dinner and let him eat the lot, but i'm weak and tired and ...

COMPLETELY STUPID.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

That stepping thing is HARD I tell you. I hardly ever make it to 10,000. The last 2 days I have had to put in a huge effort to get it over, and that's because I sit on my tail all day at work. I am not sure I can keep up this pace but will try. Good on you for giving it a go though. And even if you don't get to 10,000 every day, if you can get just over the day before, that's a big step.

I love your attitude. You'll get there. Have a great day tomorrow :)

michelle said...

Don't know if anyone answered you about the pedometer. I put it on as soon as I get up and take it off when I go to bed. Fish and chips!********* I would love some. Come on Bri we rae going to do this remember. DH is trying to be nice but you will just get cranky about it later. TODAY>>>>stay in points, walk, smile be happy, think slim.... You don't want to put that weight back on. Put the brakes on eating!!!!!

Mary said...

Hey hon, I have to start by saying...please don't call yourself stupid! I think we all know how hard it is to get healthy especially when you have a family or any other person to consider but in time, they'll probably want to become healthier too. That's what happened in my household. It really does come down to you changing your own habits. Otherwise from what I've read so far, you've been going great guns! Keep up the great work :-)