Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A much better day

8330 steps

18 points of food

3 walks

I feel better today and wasn't looking to pig out (well not yet anyway!). I didn't do the DVD and I still haven't managed any push ups or sit ups since last week so i'm due for about 100 of each tomorrow night. haha

I'm slowly getting my motivation back. Work is really busy so that helps as I don't have time to snack. I had some WW ice cream and a WW sticky date pudding last night but I don't think I went over my points ?? I'm not tracking, I must start.

I would like to share this paragraph with you, which my very good friend Michelle sent me today. I have it on my wall at work and i'm going to read it every time i'm feeling down or weak....

"I commit to being the very best that I can be. I deserve to love, be loved and
most importantly of all, to love myself. I deserve a healthy body and I will
never give up on myself, no matter what happens, and I promise to do whatever it
takes to make it happen. Today is the first day of the rest of my life".....
A.J. Rochester.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

That's great Bri. You are kicking tail. And I love that paragraph.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow chook :)

Mary said...

That is a great thing to read and be inspired by and I'm happy to read you are feeling better today. Looks like you are right on track! I just bought the WW desserts (online shop) and can't wait to try them..mmm. And yes, start tracking :-)

michelle said...

Hi Bri, glad you sound better today. About that paragraph hav eto fess up I got it from someone elses blog. Just thought it might help you so copied it. have a good day.

Kellee said...

What a fabulous quote (good one, Michelle!). I'm glad you're "getting your groove back", gurlfriieend! I know this challenge will help us to get back into it - sounds like you're well on your way. Good on you, dude.