Sunday, July 31, 2005

The "E" Word

I know you won't believe me but i'm going to tell you anyway. I did some EXERCISE today. I even went and bought myself a pedometer. (Don't ask how long it took me to set it! and now i've accidently reset it to "0"). haha. This morning I did (don't laugh) 10 situps and 10 push ups, it nearly killed me, i'm soooo unfit.

I had already done 4976 steps in the last two hours before I mistakenly reset the pedometer and it went back to zero (DS and I went for a walk to my brother's house). This is SO unlike me. I only left their house because my SIL came home with pizza and I couldn't stand the smell. They offered me some and I said "NO THANKS". Who am I, where has Briony gone? haha. I really really really wanted to eat it, it smelt soooo good, but I removed myself from the situation. The trouble is I didn't have time for lunch today and now it's too late. But I just had some rice crackers and salsa so I feel like i'll be ok til dinner now.

Come on GTG Challenge, i'm going to eat you up! I can feel the next kilo coming off as I speak, well technically i'm typing, but you know what I mean!

So what's the go with the pedometer then? Do I leave it on all day or take it off when i'm sitting down? How many steps is "normal"? These and many more questions will be answered when we return!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
lots of love
Ciao for now
Bri

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Well done on the exercise Bri. That is great. Small steps will still get you the results you want. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Mary said...

Hi Briony,

Good going with all the exercise and rejecting the pizza!!

Thanks for your comment on my post :-) I look forward to catching up with your blog over the next few days!

Cheers,

Mary

michelle said...

You exercise Queen!!WOOOOOOOOO Now you are started you won't be able to stop. 10 push ups what a great start. Tummy will definitely be shrinking. AND 2 posts what a treat for m eto read them and hera you sounding so positive. LOL about the pizza. My DD had piza yesterday for lunch and came and sat next to me to eat it. I smelt every mouthful. She couldn't understand why I was drooling and telling her to eat it all up...quickly. I watched th ekickbxoing DVD yestreday onm FF. It looked vey intense. You should haev it by Friday and we can both start it at weekend (if I don'tstrat it first) Congratulations on your new attitiude.