Sunday, July 03, 2005

Weekends are the worst

I know I shouldn't be complaining, but how easy is it to sit around and pig out on weekends? Especially when someone brings home a box of Pods cos he thinks i'm feeling upset and that will cheer me up! Sabotaged again. They were'nt even all that nice, but yes (D'oh) I ate the whole box while he was out at the football.

Now i'm just thinking "well I ate them I may aswell just keep pigging out and start again tomorrow" cos it's so much easier to be good when i'm at work.

I've been stable with my weight for about two months now, I could have been in the 60's by now if i'd been good. Maybe i'm sabotaging myself. Yikes.

I really want to get back on track, I wish the weather was warmer I always eat less in summer, plus how easy is it to eat salad in hotter weather? It doesn't help that i'm feeling hopeless, unloved, overworked, unappreciated, bogged down, tired, fat, ugly and useless. Sometimes I just feel like I want to pack my bags and leave it all behind.

I had such great motivation before, where did it go? I'm now basically at the weight I was before I got pregnant and i've not really been lower than this weight for about 10 years. I'm wondering whether i'm too scared to go any lower, I just can't work out why. I really want to be healthy and slim. A friend of mine gave me a huge bag of size 14 and 12 clothes, that's my next goal then isn't it? to get into them. So I need to lose about another 6 or so kilos (into the 60's) and i'll be able to wear all this stuff she has given me.

I've said this before, but I think i'll go back to WW week one menu and start again. I haven't tracked for ages (what's the use when i'm just eating crap anyway) but if I go back to week one then maybe i'll get back on track. We have a freezer full of healthy food but I keep pigging out. I don't think i've put any weight on since a fortnight ago when I weighed in (78.8kg) so that's ok, but I really need to pull my finger out and get back on track, I really want to be in the 60's by my birthday (end of October) so that's no too unrealistic is it? About half a kilo a week and i'll be there.

Come on Briony, get with the programme and just do it. Maybe I should take up smoking again (yes, I know how stupid a comment that is!!) but at least it would stop me eating.

Ho hum . . . . .

Bri

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Hey hey. You start smoking and I will have to come down there and rip up the packet myself. I feel like crap too - want to do the week one thing together? It's probably a good idea. I haven't been eating too well either, and I also need some motivation. Maybe you need to create a tangible goal for yourself, something that you can't get out of. Do you have any events coming up that you want to look fabulous for? Anyway, I'm behind you all the way dude.

michelle said...

Don't you dare start smoking !!!! That is way worse than being overweight. My Ma-In -Law has emphysema and believe me you do not want to give that gift to your kids. I will join you both with the week one book starting tomorrow. Your half a kilo a week would get us slim if we could just find the motivation to stick to it. Spring is what 9 weeks away.. lets lose 5 kg for spring? WE CAN DO IT. Don't forget if we get to the 60s we can have that weekend away.