Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Time is going so fast


I guess that's what happens when you're busy. I just don't have time to scratch myself these days. Work is flat out (there's two of us doing the work of four) and my house is a pig sty. Oh well, I guess i'll try and find time to clean up at the weekend.

Some of the Ozgeek girls are starting a Getting to Goal Challenge. I'm keen to start as I need someone to be accountable to. I've been the same weight for about three months now and i'm upset with myself cos I could have been so much closer to goal if only I hadn't slacked off.

Oh well, starting now i'm trying to be good. Have been good for two days so far. I begged DH to go and get me an ice cream last night and he said "no". God love him. I was cranky with him and he still said "no". I'm thanking him today.

I'm just keen to see the scales going in a downward motion again, I felt so good when I was losing weight, I just have to stop eating.

There's only crap on TV tonight, I didn't go to band practice cos i'm tired so I had best toddle off to bed now. The little one is asleep. As you can see I have posted a new photo taken on the weekend. We were outside on the grass, he just loves it out there.

Hope everyone is well and doing better than me.

lots of love,
Bri

4 comments:

michelle said...

Briony he is absolutely gorgeous. You are also clever to post it with text around it. 2 days is a start and if you can do 2 you can do 2 more..and 2 more..and those scales will come down. Work must be the pits. Don't worry about the housework. Kids survive even when the house is messy. Get some rest and have a better day tomorrow. Lots of hugs**

Anonymous said...

What a cuteee.

Good luck with your "Getting to Goal" Challenge, you can do it Briony.

:) Megan

Kellee said...

Oh, he is really getting big, huh? I think the last photos I saw were when he was about 9 months... they just grow up too fast.

Bugger the housework. Kids don't know the difference... they just think that dust is another toy for them to play with. They'll love it.

I'm in the ozgeek challenge. I've been a slack bastard too, lately. We all need to be accountable to each other or the wagon won't have anyone left on it! You're doing great by taking some baby steps in the right direction. Yay for you! Hope work isn't too stressful.

Margaret said...

My little one has that same top. I love it.

What is Ozgeek? I'll look it up on the internet now.

Hope you have a great day, and get some of that drive back LOL. :)