Monday, July 04, 2005

I hate Mondays

At least i'm back at work and I don't have the cupboards and fridge to contend with. I just had a WW frozen meal for lunch (Chick pea curry). I ate a few chicken cracker biscuits for morning tea which was bad but at least I stopped myself after a few, whereas if I was at home I would have eaten the whole box.

I'm going to weigh in tonight. I didn't go last week cos of Grannie's funeral. I hope I haven't gained too much. I have been eating such crap in the last two weeks. Any excuse and i'm hoovering up all kinds of salty, fatty, sugary treats - plus the drinkies! Put anything bad in front of me and it will be gone instantaneously. Yikes, really need to get back on track, that's about the 7685th time i've said that, I must sound like a broken record.

Motivation .................. where are you?????????????????

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Good luck tonight. Remember, even if you have gained you know that you are capable of losing that weight... and more! You'll be right, mate. What's the chickpea curry like? I wanted to try that one, but I was a bit sceptical...

michelle said...

Ok little Miss Hoover. Weigh In tonight and then back on track. just between you and me I did quite a bit of hoovering myself over the weekeend, even ate twisties and chocolate at 1am to get rid of them!!! Haven't tried the Chick Pea but the chicken and beef Hot pots are delicious and I will be living off them and soup for the next few days to try to reduce the size of my vac bag.

Briony said...

Haha, Michelle, you are hilarious, thanks for cheering me up.
The chick pea curry is great. I'm not into all that veggo stuff and I don't usually like pulses, but this is really nice. I also like the chicken risotto, thai chicken curry and the hot pots (although they're a bit salty). I think i'm going to live on WW meals and soup for the next few days too.