Saturday, July 16, 2005

Another weekend

Except there's no MIL, so i'm doing it solo. Have to go to a party tonight, haven't been to a party for a long time, thought I might even put the hot rollers in my hair, although it's probably a waste of time, we don't have a babysitter so we won't be there long.
Have to do heaps of housework today and try and find something to wear, guess it might be cold outside so whatever I wear will be covered up anyway.
I've turned into a complainer today!! haha
Don't know whether I said but my baby is walking now. He's sooo cute. I just love watching him tottering around, and he sooo proud of himself too.
Best go and do some stuff, i'll try and get back later for an update.
I'm also hoping to get out and buy the new Harry Potter book today. I read the last one in 3 days but I have a baby now so I doubt it will take me less than a couple of months! hehe

Have a great day everyone
Bri

2 comments:

michelle said...

Have a good time at that party tonight and use those rollers so you feel even more gorgeous. My house is a mess too but I just can't be bothered today. Reading is much more fun.

Kellee said...

Hey hey - hope you have an awesome time tonight. I hope you DID use those rollers... it's important to make yourself feel fabulous at any given opportunity, especially when you've got a young bub. Speaking of which... yay for your mobile little man! That's great news. He must look so cute. Charlie is on the way to walking too, but I don't mind how long it takes... my house already looks like a bomb has hit it and I imagine that it will only get worse as he gets more active. Anyway, hope you had a cool night. Let us know.