Sunday, July 17, 2005

So many choices!

Well, what to do today. I'm not hungover so I have a lot of choices.

1. Start the new Harry Potter book

2. Go shopping (haven't got much money left)

3. More housework (tut, tut, I think i've done enough for one weekend!)

4. Start the new Harry Potter book

5. Start the new Harry Potter book

Think I might go for ...... mmmhmmm let's see??????

NUMBER ONE!! yayayayayayay

Last night was ok. DH and the baby ended up dropping me off and coming home cos the baby was out of sorts and chucking a hissy fit. I stayed for a bit over 2 hours, drank a bottle of Fresita (mmhmm my favourite), played some darts (kicked butt!) and got home at about 10.45pm. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

There was heaps of yummy food at the party but I only let myself have a tiny bit cos I was trying to be good, except for the champagne of course. hehe

I got a compliment about my hair, yes I did go with the curls, so that made me feel good. Everyone there was under 25 so I kind of did feel a little out of place, but i'm glad I went and i'm proud of myself for not overeating and coming home at a very reasonable time.

I'm thinking of changing WW groups. I don't really like the new leader we've got, she's a little painful to say the least so I might look on the website for a new meeting. Monday's are usually ok for us but a meeting that was a bit later might be better for me. Actually i'd really like an early morning meeting as you weigh less but I guess it would only impact on my figures the first time.

Will keep you posted about that. Hope everyone else's weekend is going well.
Ciao for now,
Bri

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Glad you had a good time. When I go out, I usually choose to have alcohol but eat good too. Alcohol is more important to me than food at those occasions! Re: the new meeting - I go on Wednesdays and find it good because then if I overdo it on the weekend (like I did today) then I have a couple of days to be "good". Hope you find one that suits you. You'll have to tell me what the new book is like - I'm a fan, but not so much to buy to books. I'll wait until I have a friend who finishes reading it. Have a nice night, dudette.

michelle said...

Sounds like you had fun at your night out, and looked good as well. Difficult choice on what to do today i totally approve of your choice. Speaking for my own house who needs to clean, mine is just getting worse each day..as Tara says tomorrow is another day!!