Thursday, July 14, 2005

I was tagged.....

Three names I go by:
1. Briony
2. Mummy
3. Bri
Three screen names I've had
1. Briony
2. BrionyP
3. FatCow
Three physical things I like about myself:
1. Eyes
2. Pre-baby boobs
3. Hair (except for the gray ones!)
Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My muffin top baby belly
2. Flabby bowling lady arms
3. Cellulite
Three parts of my heritage:
1. English
2. Scottish
3. Welsh
Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Work clothes
2. Cheap boots
3. Grannie’s bracelet
Three favorite bands/musical artists:(at the moment)
1. Robbie Williams
2. Gwen Stefani
3. Jack Johnson
Three favorite songs:(at the moment)
1. Switch – Will Smith
2. Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
3. I Got – Fast Crew
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. The “spark”
2. Respect
3. Humour
Two truths and a lie
1. I love my job
2. I wish I was a famous jazz singer
3. I have never been unfaithful
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Dark hair
2. Tall
3. Strong features
Three favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Listening to music
3. Cooking
Three Things I want to do badly right now:
1. Lose 15kg
2. Stick with my motivation
3. Run away
Three things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. Needles
3. Sexual attraction
Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Oxygen
2. Pepsi Max
3. Hugs from my little boy
Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Chef
2. Singer in a band
3. Office manager
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Europe
2. Around Australia in a lavishly decked out bus
3. The Maldives
Three kids names you like:
1. Lachlan
2. Mackenzie
3. Jack
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Sing in front of a huge audience
2. Get on better with my parents
3. Be comfortable with who I am
Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. Drinking
2. Smoking (not anymore)
3. Playing cards
Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:1.
Champagne
2. Love nice underwear
3. Love being given jewellery, perfume and flowers (or should that be WOULD LOVE TO BE GIVEN)
Three celeb crushes: -
1. Robbie Williams
2. Colin Firth
3. Richard Gere (I know but I’m nearly 40 so it’s ok)

Now I get to tag 3 people, but all my blog friends have been tagged so I’ll just leave it at that!!

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Oh yeah... I forgot that I had a crush on Colin Firth! But as I've said, he looks a bit like Tom anyway, so I scored.