Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yay for me!!

Well, i've been really good for three days now and its already starting to show on the scales, yay me!! I know I shouldn't be weighing myself every day but I can't help it.

Go Briony .....
Go Briony .....
Go Briony .....

hehe

Also I got my company car this week (another yay for me) it's L-U-V-E-R-L-Y!!

..... and i'm going to a flash lunch at the Royal Sydney Yacht Club tomorrow ($125 a head), but I can't drink cos I have to drive, well that's probably a good thing cos you know what i'm like once I start with the vino !! I was good last night though and only had two drinks, but I was in bed by 9pm. I'm trying to read the Harry Potter books to catch up before the next book comes out but I keep falling asleep. I'll have to try and read some more this weekend, I think its only a week til the next one comes out now!! I can't wait! yay

Anyway, best go and do some work now. Chat with you later, have a great day everyone.
Bri

2 comments:

Kellee said...

Sounds like things are going great for you at the moment. Hooray! You rock. How much is it showing on the scales? And how are things going with those girls at work? So many questions...

michelle said...

So that new car is your reward for being back on track !!! Now make sure you stay there or a repossession team will be sent out.
Good on you. And yeh I want to know about those girls too.