Saturday, July 09, 2005

I love weekends.....

especially when my MIL is coming to visit. She makes my life SOOO much easier. She's the best MIL in the universe.

Have to go and have my back "fixed" this morning, then do some grocery shopping and then we're going out tonight with another couple (MIL is babysitting!). Should be a good night. I'm thinking about buying that new Trivia DVD game as it looks like a lot of fun, especially after a few vinos!

Yesterday was good but very tiring. I was awake from 4am with the baby. I drove down to Sydney with two pick ups on the way at 9am, got there at 11.45am. Lunch was good, the entertainment was Vince Sorrenti, funniest guy ever, he was absolutely hilarious! Drove back at 4pm, took a wrong turn and ended up going into the city (D'oh) which added probably 10 mins to the trip but then we got stuck in the Friday afternoon GTFOOH traffic and didn't end up getting home til nearly 8pm. I was very tired. Had a glass of red and KFC (oops there goes my good week) and crashed.

Got a sleep in this morning (7am) and now have to rush around tidying up before MIL gets here cos the house is a bit of a mess. So I better go and do that and i'll chat with you all later if you're lucky.

Oooooooh, might have to buy something new to wear out tonight! hehehehehehehehe

Have a great Saturday everyone,
Bri

3 comments:

michelle said...

Briony you won't believe this but I have the best MIL in the Universe. What a coincidence. Sounds like you had fun yesterday. Have a good night.

Briony said...

I do believe that, you and I are so much alike it's not funny. Nothing surprises me anymore Michelle!!
Bri

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Pi website designer addictiveness of video games tv or no tv Walmart digital photo print price Laptop reciever that controls smart bullets digital printing digital printing Dell digital photo print Financial planning treasure coast Economical business cards medline skin care products http://poker-1886.8m.net/ Royal business cards