Monday, July 11, 2005

Weigh in day!

I lost 0.4 this week, yay. I didn't think I would lose because of Saturday night (Pizza and a skinful) and Sunday (McD's). So i'm stoked.

I found out today that two of my blogger friends are meeting up in Brisbane, I soooo wish I could go too. Those two girls have been a huge inspiration and comfort to me during this journey.

Anyhoo, i'm sure we'll all meet one day.

Now I just need to lose another 0.9 and i'll be back where I was at my lowest. THEN another 0.3 after that and i'll get another WW bookmark (for officially 10kg).

So 1.2kg down from here and i'll be 15 kg lighter than on 1 January this year, which also means i'm halfway on my weight loss journey I think as I had 30 kg to lose.

On another note, we got a new WW leader this week, our old one left. I don't like this one so much, plus she looked a little chubby in the suit she had on, I think she needs to practice what she preaches. It looked like if she sat down she's split her pants!

Bri

No comments: