Monday, July 04, 2005

Crapanddammittohell

I put on 0.7, so i'm back to 79.5 (at least I didn't go over 80kg!!).

I so have to put this right RIGHT NOW.

No more #ucking around, as of tonight i'm back to being good and NO EXCUSES.
No more Miss Hoover for me. I could have been at 60-something by now if i'd just stayed motivated. I'm back at the weight I was two months ago.

DAMMITTOHELL

I'm so angry with myself and dirty on myself, why why why.

Ok, regroup......

I will...... be good as of tomorrow
I will...... track everything I eat
I will...... drink more water

I won't ..... let the girls at work con me into eating shit
I won't ..... put shit on myself and do that "may aswell eat crap i'm a fat ugly pig" thing
I won't ..... let you all down and give up on myself

I can do this, i'll do it for me and I know i'll feel much better about myself.

I could be at goal by Christmas if I just put myself first and stop shovelling crap into my mouth.

Mini goal: To be 75 kg by the end of July (I have to lose 4.5 kg in 4 weeks - tough but I could do it if i'm really good). Will keep you posted.

Wish me luck ....................

Bri

4 comments:

Kellee said...

Do I have to write you another war cry? I will if I have to...

Briony, Briony, what a cool dude,
Even though sometime she's lewd,
Someday soon she'll be really skinny,
And will even be able to wear a mini!

Goooooooooo BRIONY!

Come on, girl, you can do it. Everyone needs to have a break, and now you've had yours you can get back on track. We have faith in you! Go you good thing! (I really should coach a football team or something, shouldn't I?)

michelle said...

Ok Kellee we will just call you Coach fromnow on..she is right Bri..you can do it, you hav edone it..you lost weight and you are still on th epath to lose more..just a few hills along the way. The thing i sI don't know about you but in the past I would hav egiven up by now. BUT no we are just getting back on track again. We neeed to celebrate that and not keep beating ourselves up for our lapses in will power. .7 gain wasn't much Bri. When I go off I put on about 2-3 straight away. You will lose that this week. I am going to picture you everytime I go to eat something "bad" you can do likewise for me and we will be proud of ourselves at the end of the week.

michelle said...

As I just posted to Kelle.. "everyone makes mistakes- the only people who never fail are those who never even try." WE are TRYING aren't we? And we are in such good company.

Kellee said...

Yeah, I agree with Vice Coach Michelle. We are in the BEST company... he he he.